Thursday, August 17, 2006

Vermont and Movies

Yo yo, peeps.

Got in from Vermont yesterday morning.

Didn't have the best time. Don't get me wrong, it was great to see Jen again, but unfortunately for me, part of my visa was lost on the way to Vermont (my guess, the guy who checked my bag. Bastard spent too long looking at my passport. I think he lost the piece of paper when I wasn't looking...) which prevented me from going to Canada. :( Not happy, Jan.

Jen did the best she could to keep me entertained though. Only problem was that there's not too much to do in Vermont. Seriously. There weren't even shopping malls to occupy our time!!! I think Chi-town has spoilt me :).

One thing Vermont does have though, is BEN & JERRY'S icecream. Unfortunately for me, during the three days I was with her, Jen got me totally hooked on the stuff. Very bad. But oh, so tasty! The first B&J shop was actually opened in Burlington, VT, so there's a factory there and everything, which we did a tour of.

I met her friend Rhea who was really nice too. She's leaving for home in October.

Not much else to say about it. It was just very relaxed. I had my first Martini at a bar there. Yeah, first and last. YUCK.

So onto the second topic: MOVIES.

I've been to the movies a lot lately. It's pretty much the only thing I can do with all my friends who are under 21.

First movie:
Talladega Nights. This movie was just so funny. It's also very, very, Anchorman. That's fine with me.

Second movie:
Clerks II. Also friggen hillarious. Seriously, I was crying I was laughing so hard. Good times.

Third movie:
Step Up. One word:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I went with a group of au pairs to see this last night. Most cliched movie I've see in a long time, but I knew that going in. Loved it! God he's so hot! And I left the movie wanting to go out dancing cos the music was so much fun.

I'm sorry? What did you say?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Ah, I see. :)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

The bloke is rather good looking isn't he? oh well at least we can all look since we can't touch! Can you get a new visa when you get back to Chicago & why did you have to show your passport to go from ILL to VT anyway? Must have something to do with the new anti-terrorist laws.
Anyway keep enjoying life
Jackie

Anonymous said...

Ooooh HELLLLOOOOO!!!! You just made my day :)

Anonymous said...

yummy!!! thats all i have say!

Anonymous said...

HE IS THE HOTEST GUY A LIVE NEXT TO ME!!!

Sarah said...

Daniel, anyone standing next to YOU is the hottest guy alive. :P

See what happens when you don't use punctuation?? You should read Eats, Shoots and Leaves. :P

Anonymous said...

OH
MY
GOD
Sarah, I love you for posting that photo hahahahaha, I almost fell off my chair

It comes out here end of September, I can't wait that long!

Anonymous said...

well let me see, him and daniel standing next to each other...........tough decision.......