Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Soooo....

I edited the post with the swearing because I think I should keep this baby G-rated. Wouldn't want to be corrupting innocent young minds (Mary and Laura, I'm looking at you).

I closed my NAB accounts today and opened a Westpac account because they don't have withdrawal fees for America if you use the right ATM. I'm such a bank whore. I've been with all the major ones. Ah well.

Got an email from F today and she said that soon after I get there we're all going to Martha's Vineyard for a weekend. Apparently that's an island off Massachusetts. (I thought I'd spelled that word wrong because it looks wrong, but according to Word that's the right spelling. What a fug word!) I've heard of it but didn't know it was an island. I'm hoping it's name is correct and it has lots of vineyards on it.... mmmm..... wine..... But still, exciting, no?

Nan made me email them last night because I told her what their last name is and she's all, "They're Italian! Ask them!! Ask them!!!!!" so I did. Yes, the husband's family is Italian. Apparently his family live in Australia - in Adelaide. Shocking. But really, if you're going to immigrate to Australia, wouldn't you move to a nice place???

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey apparently all the rich people go to marthas vineyard for the holidays/weekend etc. it does sound nice. send me pics. actually u have to send me pics of everything.