Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Okie Dokie

So I don't update this blog very much for the simple fact that there's not much to say. School's back and everything's fallen into routine.

Monday: Soccer (J)
Tuesday: Choir (J), School of Religion (S)
Wednesday: School of Religion (J), Jazz (S)
Thursday: Gymnastics, both kids, Women in Lit class, me.
Friday: Karate (J)

So yeah, there's lots to do. This week we also have two Cubscouts meetings for Jack.

Jerry Springer's tomorrow, but I'm not too happy Jan. A guy from it called last night to confirm that I was going, and then at the end of the call sort of slipped in the fact that "Jerry might not be there on Wednesday, and if that's the case STEVE will run the show and that will be AWESOME!" Yeah, not too impressed. It's called the JERRY SPRINGER SHOW for a reason. Oh well, it should still be fun.

Something even better though is this little update from Oprah's website:

Current Reservation Availability
The ticket line for October reservations will open on Monday, September 18 at 11am ET. The phone number is 312-591-9222.

Whoohoo! I've been checking her site everyday to see when the ticket line opens and now I am totally going to have to sit by the phone all morning and call the moment it turns to 10am (central time).

Another thing that's got me excited is the ratings season is about to begin. :) I've already gotten back into Prison Break, but Ellen's started again (shut up. I love day time TV), Tyra's about to begin, and next week there's a whole lot more.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well I wish you all the luck with the Oprah show. Is she coming to Chicago or will you have to go to New York? I think that's where her show is from isn't it?
It will be sad if you can't see Jerry Springer but I suppose Steve will know what to do, he's been with the show long enough!
Kind regards.
Jackie

Anonymous said...

:O you get to watch season 7 of Gilmore Girls - I hate you! (yeh - I'm sadly obsessed)


so jealous :(

Sarah said...

Nope Jackie, Oprah's filmed right here, which is awesome. Everything else though is in NY or LA.

I have no idea when Gilmore Girls starts Kate, and I won't watch it when it does for the simple fact that channel 9 screwed us over so much with the airing of that show that I have no idea what the hell's going on!

Anonymous said...

ahaha I could fill you in but that would make me look even more pathetic

Anonymous said...

kate i totally agree. cant wait for gilmore girls. sar you should tape it and send it to us.....