Friday, December 15, 2006

-_-

It's been a long week. I've averaged about 5 hours' sleep each night. Sarah was sick Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. At 12 on Thursday I got a call from Jack's school saying he was sick so he stayed home the rest of Thursday and today. It's 7:35 at night and I'm still working. I've had only half a day to myself. And I have my period.

Needless to say, I've cried every day this week.

Jack was a little prick to me this morning and I called poor Emma at 3am Sydney time and sobbed to her. Poor Em. :( I'm sorry, and thank you so much!

I'm about to cry again because I'm so bloody tired. If the kids are home from school sick, why don't thier "parents" come home early from work, if not to see their sick kids, then at least to relieve me so that I'm not working over my 10.5 hours a day or 45 hours a week? I'm sure I've done more than that.

And to top it off, we're off to Aspen on a 6am flight on Sunday morning. And I haven't been paid for next week yet. And America's so bloody backwards that you can't deposit a cheque into an account held in another state. So I don't know why Frances didn't give me next week's pay with my cheque... unless I'm not getting paid for next week... Maybe the holiday is my payment? If it is, then I'm not going. I don't even ski.

I'm just so tired.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey sar any time. it was actually 4am not 3 so i hope that makes you feel better. love you long time.

Anonymous said...

maybe you could get paid in cash? they cant just not pay you...

Anonymous said...

Emma must be a very good friend of yours to have sccepted your call so early in the morning. So, look at it this way: at least you have such terrific friends that you can talk to any time of the day or night and then, on the other point in your blog,ontmx when you do get paid it will feel so much nicer too!
Anyway keep your spirits up, you are almost half way there!
Kind regards
Jackie

Anonymous said...

why dont you just stop bloody whinging? you signed up for this!!

Sarah said...

Erm.... who was anonymous? Sprout some balls - leave a name!!!

Anonymous said...

Bugger off anonymous! It's HER blog! Coward.

Oh Sar, I'm sorry you're having such a shit week/couple of weeks! I hope things pick up for you. I don't have any amazing words of wisodm for you because I suck at that stuff but I'm here if you want me to fully bitch about your family. I'm good at that!! This mouth can fire some nasty shots!

You'll be home soon. And you'll be back with sane nice people!!

Love you!

Anonymous said...

hey. ive been reading this & i kinda agree. maybe a more positive attitude would go along way. sounds to me the glass is always half empty?? remember, it is what you make of it.

Anonymous said...

ooooh i found you biatches!!!! Dont fucking read the blog if you can't accept the venting!!! Everyone needs an outlet to vent their frustration and anger, and if there is no one to vent to, a blog/diary is the best thing to use. So stop with the judgement. Or fuck off.

Anonymous said...

yeah go rachel i totally agree! as for annomous if your gonna come on here and say what u said then a least have the balls to say who u are! if u dont like what u read or disagree with anything then dont fuckin read it! no one is forcing u!
Jennie that goes for u too, have u ever headrd of the saying " if u dont have anything nice to say to someone, dont say anything at all"