Monday, May 14, 2007

Baseball Butts

Damn technology!! Had a post all written and started uploading my pics only to have the computer freeze.

Anyway, John had given me tickets to go see a Cubs game at Wrigley field, something I was so grateful for because I really had wanted to go to a game badly. I took Judith, Natalia and Vera with me, so it was definately a good night out!


The girls on the train.


Me on the train.


Vera, Natalia and I.

The title of this post refers to the arses on the players. We spent the whole game discussing their butts. I don't know if it's the uniforms, or the type of training they have to do, but it really works in their favour. =)







A game goes for 9 innings, but if the scores are tied it goes until someone gets another home run. We stayed until the 12th inning, and realised that we needed to get on the train. The next day we found out that the Pirates beat the Cubbies in the 15th inning 4-3. Damned Pirates!!!!!

It was a good night all round. Some drama getting home, and I was buggered the next day, but it was well worth it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The guys butts is probably something you'll miss once you are back home, anyway the pics look good! If I don't write again have a great trip home, dear Sarah & hoping to see you soon!
Kind regards.
Jackie.

Anonymous said...

i titally have to agree with you about the baseballers and their butts!!!! hehe and i totally love ur japanese tourist pic! too cute!