Thursday, May 17, 2007

It's starting to hit me...

... that I'm actually leaving on Saturday. :'(



I had a chat with Jack this evening about how much I love him and how much he means to me. I'm going to miss him so much, and I know he's going to miss me too. It's really hard.



I've also been packing hardcore tonight. I've had one suitcase packed for about two weeks, but am now packing and repacking to try and have everything fit and make sure it's under 50 pounds each.



Remember one year ago? I was here. It's even worse now, because I wasn't worried about the weight of my luggage back then because I actually had money. I actually have less clothes than when I came here, because I shipped a few things home and also threw out a whole bunch that doesn't fit me any more (damn you, dryer!) and a whole bunch I just don't wear now. I wish I hadn't decided to go to San Francisco now because it's causing all sorts of issues. I'm just going to put my heaviest stuff in my carry-on if it's an issue.



I have so much to do tomorrow as well! ARGH! Why do I always PROCRASTINATE?!