Monday, October 16, 2006

Bleh

I haven't posted about Galena because that was such a fun day and lately I haven't been in a happy mood and I don't want to change my memories of the day by writing about it when I'm feeling this way.

Maybe I'm just PMSing, but this last week has really made me rethink the way I feel about certain things, and has made me actually consider coming home. I don't want to go into any details (you never know who reads this. I have no idea who I gave the address to. also, it'll take a long time to type).

I have another essay due this Thursday. This time I am even more stressed than I was last time because the readings and the essay topics just don't gel with me. Whatever.

Also, S is home sick today. Again. Over it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keep your chin up hey Sarah & don't come back home unless it is absolutely essential, but I am sure that you know that; so for you to say that you have considered
it must mean that you must feel really seriously about it. I would have liked to think that i was only PMS, but I don't know...
Anyway write the bloody essay the best way you can & hope for a good mark.
Kind regards.
Jackie

Sarah said...

Thanks Jackie!!!!