Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Since when has murder been a crime?

I'm ready to kill.

I have the headache from hell. No, scratch that. Satan isn't powerful enough to give me a headache of this magnitude. Damn you, GOD!!! (Have I told you all he hates me?)

The kids are off school today and are driving me nuts. Seriously. I've been really nice to them and go out of my way to do something for them, then they decide they want even more and get cranky when I won't do it.

Does that make sense?

Example: I told Sarah last night that she should organise to do something with her friends today because she has the day off. Then she says, "Yeah, that's a good idea." Crickets chirp. WELL THEN CALL YOUR BLOODY FRIENDS AND ORGANISE SOMETHING NOW. Oh, she's waiting for Gianna to call her back. Anyway, 5 minutes ago she says, "Hey Sarah. Can you pick up my friend and take us to the Mall?" Um. NO. Firstly, it's 1pm. Jack's playdate arrives at 1:30. The mall takes 20mins to get to. Then she's annoyed because I can't manipulate time.

OK. Now she's going to invite a friend over. A friend that I have to pick up. And drop home. I'm sick of driving all her friends around. I'm over it.

Then Jack's in a shit mood to. They can all go screw themselves.

This week sucks.

Did you notice that I wrote down their full names? It's because I don't even give a shit.

And I'm swearing heaps too. Whatever.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes you are swearing a lot more, but that's OK because it helps you to get rid of your frustations. It seems to me that the people you should really get annoyed with must be the parents, but of course because you can't complain directly to them, you get even more upset & that doean't help, so you get a headache instead.Which doesn't seem a fair exchange now does it? So you must learn to let it ride dear Sarah & you'll feel better, because after all none of it is your fault...
Kind regards
Jackie

Anonymous said...

These seriously must be the shittest parents ever - and if you're swearing it means I can too! Yay!

Do they believe in disciplining? Screw the kids. You've got 6 months to go. Make their lives hell and not let them go out ever. Become a German Nazi Sarah, you know you want to.

Anonymous said...

That's Nicole Mac btw ^^^

Anonymous said...

I'm so going to fly to America and stalk Jack & Sarah now you've said their names online :p
Hope your headache gets better before you murder someone and we never get to see you ever again cos you're on death row
xx

Sarah said...

Bloody death penalty. When will people learn?!

Steps off soap box.

Ahem.

Anonymous said...

aww sar. come home . ill hire you as an aupair at my house. you can look after my imaginary children i promise they wont talk back and you wont even notice they are here. and to make it all better, ill pay in caramel slice so yum.