Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Hoorah!!!

Guess what I got in the mail today???

The forms to get my ticket home!!!!!

'Twas very exciting for me.

And, one of the forms in there was a "Host Family Reference Form". Hmmm.... I wonder what I would write??? ;) I think it's stupid though because the next au pair doesn't get to see it (because I know I didn't see one) so what's the point? So Cultural Care can say, "Oh, this person didn't have a very good time with that family? Oh no! Wait - we already have the programme fee from the family for the next au pair? Who cares then!!!"

But yeah. I'm so excited!!! I'm thinking of going to San Francisco on the way home so I can actually see something on the West Coast. Have I mentioned that already?? I'm not sure though, because I don't have much (read: any) money...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It'll be great for you to see San Francisco rather than LA before
you come home! Enjoy!
I was wondering if maybe the host
family is showed the comments from the au-pairs and if maybe they have a right of veto, so if you feel like putting pen to paper about them then go ahead. At least one person will know how you really feel about the job, the one who will read your comments!
Kind regards,
Jackie.