Thursday, March 15, 2007

Screw you, Chase Bank!

Bastards have stolen my money. Man, I thought we were mean at NAB with our overdraft fees, but this is RIDICULOUS. I’ve just been charged $120 in overdraft fees. Yeah. Suddenly, that $4 coffee has cost me a ridiculous $40. Apparently, if your account is in arrears, then each transaction you make costs you $35, which is exorbitant as it is. But coupled with the fact that THE ATM TOLD ME I HAD $150 IN MY ACCOUNT, SO I MADE SOME SMALL TRANSACTIONS THINKING I HAD THE MONEY, EXCEPT THE BANK HADN’T YET TAKEN OUT FEES FROM THE WEEK BEFORE OR SOME CRAP, PERPETUATING AN ENDLESS CYCLE OF ME SPENDING MONEY I THINK I HAVE BUT APPARENTLY DON’T, RESULTING IN ME GETTING CHARGED FEES.

I don’t even know if that made any sense, but make sense out of this: I’M CRANKY.

Bastards.

I now have $9 in my account for the weekend, when the ATM last Friday told me that I had $150. I only get paid $140!!! This is stupid. So I called them and the lady said they couldn't reverse the fees because it wasn't bank error, and just because the ATM gave me a balance, I "shouldn't trust that the ATM balance is accurate." Erm... WHAT THE HELL IS THE POINT OF GETTING A BALANCE ENQUIRY THEN?????

I feel like crying. I'm supposed to go downtown tomorrow for the St. Patrick's Day parade, and I wanted to go to the movies tomorrow night. I want to cry.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my god thats crapper then crap! Banks should all die!

Anonymous said...

Banks are populated by the greediest people around, and that goes for all the banks anywhere in the world.
Poor Sarah. I do wish that you won't need to change any of your plans for the week-end.
Please post something really nice soon.
Kind regards.
Jackie.

Anonymous said...

Chase is the absolute SORRIEST bank in the world. when the smoke settles, all the mistakes made by Reagan Branch employees in Houston will cost me nearly 50 grand. all those jerks are good at is making excuses why it isnt their fault! the CEO feels too important to respond to correspondence. they ought to change the name to SUCK Bank because that's their attitude...