Thursday, March 01, 2007

Jealous!!!!!

I'm totally jealous of the next au pair to this family, and they haven't even found him/her yet!!!

You all know about the problems I've had with Sarah, and how long and hard the summer was for me. ARGH!

So why am I jealous of the next au pair?? Because both kids have been enrolled in day camps for the entire summer, so the new au pair only has to drop them off and pick them up, and only entertain them in the evenings, when they'll have other activities, AND the Sarah is going to go to boarding school in England!!!

Man, I totally got the shitty year!!!

I know it's stupid to be jealous, but think how much EASIER my job would have been if I was only looking after Jack! He's just so easy and lovely! The arguments I've had with Sarah have driven me nuts. AND Frances and John could be getting divorced, although it looks like nothings happening with that now, but if it does it means that John would be moving out, and he has been my BIGGEST grievance here.

:'( Why??????????Sorry, this is such a silly post, but I just felt like I needed to vent. ;)

I could have had an awesome year here if only I'd coming this year. LOL!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gee whizz you have had it with them all haven't you? Except for the young boy of course. Well never mind dear Sazah, just look upon it as some tragic experience that has surely made you a better person. Not that you had faults to start off with, but maybe you might have become even nicer...oh heck I'm sure that you know what I mean.
I better leave now.
Kind regards.
Jackie.

Rocket Shop Nanny said...

Oh, that sucks...Well, I was kinda like that too, because, Asa (the most difficult one) is going to school this year over there, so then the new au pair only gets the lovely laurel to look after during the day! Plus, Ting moved her office into the office in town, instead of in the house, the very WEEK I was leaving, so she didnt get any of the "i wanna see mama, i want her to give me candy" or them mysteriously disappearing and then appearing in tings office!

but, you will be glad you dont have to put up with them, cos i know i was sad to go, but i was glad to be leaving all the tension behind!

bet you cant wait to go on holidays and then come home! the holidays will break up the remaining time, i know my holiday did!

take care,
xo

Anonymous said...

That reeks! But I mean, there has to be a reason why you went last year and not this year right? Maybe even just to show you to never ever call your kid Frances, or trust another Frances. But really, there is nothing you can do to change what happened. What would you have done last year instead? Just think of it that way instead? And you met some great people along the way as well. You wouldn't have met them had you gone this year instead.

Not sure if any of that makes you feel better but hoping you feel better anyway!

Love yoooouuuuuu!!

xoxoxoxoxo