Sunday, July 23, 2006

Hells YEAH!

Yeah, that's right. I just bought me my ticket to Saturday's LOLLAPALOOZA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOHOOO! Have a look at the awesome lineup: Wolfmother, Gnarles Barkley, Common, and KANYE WEST!!!

Sure, it cost me more than half a week's pay, but it's more than worth it!! I'm still tossing up whether to go Sunday or not, but the only band I want to see is The Red Hot Chilli Peppers. Is a one and a half hour set of theirs worth $82.50 (after I've paid the service fees and shipping)? Probably, but I'm pov. :(

I also really wanted to go on Friday to see Panic! At the Disco, but I'm working.

But SATURDAY SATURDAY SATURDAY!!!!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well I do hope that you've had a great time on Saturday, because the only group I know is the red hot chilli peppers. So how was Kanye West?
Regards
Jackie

Sarah said...

It's not 'til August 5th. :) I just bought my ticket yesterday though.

And Mary, no. Save your money.

Anonymous said...

OMG LOLLAPALOOZA!!

The pics of Chicago look great. Have you seen the Wrigley building yet? The bean looks hilarious!

Have there been anymore incidents with S?

Sarah said...

I'm not sure about the Wrigley building. I might have- is that the building with the newspaper in it too? I've got no clue.

No more run-ins - she's off at CAMP!!!

Anonymous said...

Sarah. That is the coolest thing you have ever done. I will fight you. Give me the ticket. You do not desrve to go. You SUCK!
Na just kiddin have fun - but not too much fun. . .
WE WANT CHILLY WILLY!

p.s.Dont miss out on Wolfmother, they will go off!

Sarah said...

Hells no I'm not missing out on Wolfmother!!! Everyone I meet I'm like, "Have you heard this AWESOME band!" then I pull out the old ipod and make them listen. Lol!

Anonymous said...

AWESOME!!!
you're making me want to do this AuPair thing... except that i dont want to go away for a whole year.

Anonymous said...

mary save your money. this is big brother you are the weakest link good bye and the tribe has spoken,

dharma