Sunday, February 11, 2007

*Cough*

So, yesterday I spent the entire day in bed. I'm sick sick sickedy sick. =) Yay.

I was supposed to work last night but couldn't. I felt so bad..... but I'm sick, so what can you do? My paranoia makes me think that they don't think I'm that sick, but hello?? The only time I left the house yesterday was to buy some cough lollies, and I'm staying in today as well. What a waste of a weekend. Though, at least I'm not spending any money.

So yes, while I sit here coughing up my lungs, think of me. ;)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

im thinking of you sarah! :D
Love and kisses xxx ooo

Sarah said...

I'm thinking of you too, bub!

Anonymous said...

Awwww Sar!! Do they have vics vapor rub there? That is a godsend in tyerms of getting and relieving coughs! Just put in about 2 tablespoons into a bowl of boiling steaming water, towel over your head and breath it all in. Works a treat!

Hope you start to feel better my love!

Anonymous said...

Perhaps if you can't find any Vicks Vaporub you might be able to find something similar because it would really work. We are thinking about you too and wish you all the best for a speedy recovery.
Kind regards.
Jackie.

hookeymonster said...

I'm not thinking of ya at all!! Dude, that severly sucks, I know exactl how you feel seeing as I spent majority of my time there with coughs/colds/vomitting. My ear is getting better though! All about me...
You'd love San Fran, you must get to San Fran.