Monday, January 15, 2007

New Rules

Well, I made it 7 months, so I guess that's OK. I have new rules for the comments on this blog. From now on, rather than just automatically appearing on my blog, comments will now get sent to me and I'll approve them before posting them to the blog. I just think it's gotten silly, and I know it's making people really frustrated. So just post your comment as usual, but you won't see it straight away.

Today is Martin Luther King Day, and because of that, this district's schools get not only today off, but tomorrow also. Not in the mood. Especially after last night. I can't even begin to tell you how upset I was last night.

It also snowed an inch or two overnight, so we're very limited in what we can do. I think I'm just going to take Jack to the library today, and the Museum of Science and Industry tomorrow. But that means I have to shovel the driveway. I don't think there's enough snow to warrant the snow blower.

Just not in the mood. I'm really angry at the world in general right now.

No comments: